Karabaeva Svetlana Igorevna, Assistant, sub-department of preschool pedagogy, Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I. N. Ulyanov (4 100-letiya so dnya rozhdeniya V.I.Lenina square, Ulyanovsk, Russia), email@example.com
Background. A significant decrease in indicators of the preschool children’s health necessitates pre-school education teachers’ training in solving problems of health protection. The goal of the study is to analyze pre-school education teachers’ readiness to implement health-saving technologies in the educational process.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the objectives of the research was accomplished through the use of empirical methods: survey methods (interviews, questionnaires, and interviews), self-assessment, the method of expert estimations, observational methods (including and not including observation), projective techniques, the methods of statistical processing of the obtained information.
Results. The author investigated the pre-school education teachers’ readiness to implementat health-saving technologies by every structural component of the professional competence. On the basis of generalization of quantitative data obtained in the course of the experiment, the author presents the initial level of formation of preschool teachers’ professional competence in education. Due to the fact that an indicator of teacher’s competence is the dynamics of children’s health status, their attitude to their health, the author studied the level of formation of ideas about health, healthy lifestyles in children of preschool age.
Conclusions. The analysis of the received data allows to conclude that preschool education teachers are not ready implement health-saving technologies in the educational process, and that brings up a need to conduct specially organized work with the teachers in this direction.
1. Kuchma V. R., Stepanova M. I. Zdorov'e i fizicheskoe razvitie detey v doshkol'nykh obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniyakh: problemy i puti optimizatsii: sb. st. i dokumentov [Health and physical development of children in pre-school educational institutions: problems and optimization paths: collected articles]. Moscow: GNOM D, 2004, pp. 31–37.
2. Zdorov'esberegayushchie tekhnologii v obrazovatel'noy shkole: metodologiya analiza, formy, metody, opyt primeneniya: metod. rekomendatsii [Health saving technologiesin educational school: methodology of analysis, forms, methods, application experience: methodological guidelines]. Ed. M. M. Bezrukikh, V. D. Son'kin. Moscow: Triadafarm, 2002.
3. Chupakha I. V., Pluzhaeva E. Z., Sokolova I. Yu. Zdorov'esberegayushchie tekhnologii v obrazovatel'no-vospitatel'nom protsesse [Health saving technologies in educational process]. Moscow: Ileksa, Narodnoe obrazovanie ; Stavropol: Stavropol'servisshkola, 2004, 400 p.
4. Chupakha I. V. Nauchno-metodicheskaya rabota pedagogov po zdorov'esberegayushchim tekhnologiyam v komplekse «detskiy sad – nachal'naya shkola»: dis. kand. ped. nauk [Scientific-methodological work of teachers dedicated to health saving technologies in the complex “kindergarten – primary school”: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Karachaevsk, 2002, 173 p.
5. Lomov B. F. Metodologicheskie i teoreticheskie problemy psikhologii [Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology]. Moscow: Nauka, 1984, 444 p.
6. Myasishchev V. N. Psikhologiya otnosheniy [Psychology of relations]. Moscow: IPP, 1995, 356 p.